Chest pain
Hi, I am experiencing mild chest pain on the right side for 3 days now. I went to a medical shop and got tablets. I presume that were for gastric problems although I don't have those problems . although the pain has reduced but it's still there and had shifted a lil towards the right side. I m put up at Indiranagar

Hello there. Since you have already taken medicines, you have to consult a surgeon for examination of your abdomen. Only then we will prescribe medicines. If you are expecting to find prescription here, its not possible to prescribe on this platform. Regards
Dr. Harisha N L

try eating several small meals instead of three large ones whenever you can...Avoid foods that irritate your stomach, especially those that are spicy, acidic, fried or fatty... avoid coffee,tea etc... Avoid Stress as it may make your gastritis symptoms worse...consider calming activities, such as meditation, yoga etc...sleep with head raised position and have dinner at least 2 hours before sleep..take over the counter medications with above..consult physician if symptoms persists.