Chest pain

Chest pain raising to back in right side with deep breathing from 2 years.But from 3 month weakness and normal pain in right shoulder when carrying heavy weight or running.Some time cold or hot feeling come in right chest during cold or hot drink passing from chest and also right breast become tight as compare to left.Sometimes come alergy in right chest from outer to inner part raising to throat.Some times right arm become powerless and same as in head from 6 month.Large sweat come in right chest as compare to left .

Doctor Answers (1) on Chest pain

Dr. Pallavi Mehta Mumbai | General Physician
Hello Sir, Your symptoms don't seem to point towards one particular illness. However, I would recommend that you take homeopathic treatment for your symptoms. You will benefit a lot from homeopathic medicine and that too Without any side effects. Let me know if you are interested so that I can help you better.