Chest pain, breathlessnes
I am experiencing a continuous chest pain(very light but noticeable) in the centre with breathlessness and nervousness. Any daily activity which requires a little effort makes me short of breath. I am finding it difficult to Climb stairs, pick any stuff from floor, etc. Also I have pain on both side of my neck. Can you please help what can it be? I visited a pulmonologist and he indicated that it might be due to vitamin D n B deficiency and also long working duration on computer. According to doc it is just a muscle spasm. I completely respect the doc and taking medicine(vitamin) as prescribed but I am a little scared too. Please help

Dr. Pankaj K Bang
Pulmonologist 8 yrs exp Delhi

Check for cervical spondylisis too. It's very common in people working on computer.
Dr. Amruth Sindhu
Pulmonologist 7 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi. I understand your concerns. if you have already been evaluated by a pulmonologist then nothing to worry. Take the prescribed treatment and if no improvement then you can be followed up again. Hope your questions were answered. thanks