Chest pain
5 days ago she got hurt from the rod, we have consult the doctors they prescribed some test and given the medicine but in vain, still that part is paining like a hell. plz help what to do ??
33 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Hello first of all x ray has to be done to rule out rib fracture or else soft tissue injury should be ruled out consult orthopedician for further evaluation and treatment....apply nu patch or diclo patch where its paining...I hope this helps you.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.