Chest lumps
Hello doctors.. M a male,19 As i m a gym boy..from last few days..i felt my chest is going in wrong shape then i felt a lump near my nipple Inside the left chest..i consulted a sergeon he said it is due to hormones change..and surgery is only the way.. I wnt a suggstn and a treatment without surgery..pls help me..!

hello there. it could be gynecomastia. for which what he said is right. you could get the surgery done. it's not s great procedure. it's a very small procedure and its harmless. talk to your surgeon and get all your doubts cleared about your surgery and get it done. regards