Chest disease IND

Plz suggest what should i do for chest disease IND (fibrosis) as my mother is suffering from this disease from last 2years .As after PFt investigation report lungs are about 50% weaker .Kindly suggest me  proper treatment or whom did i consult .wheather i should go for which pathy.
views-icons 29 Views Bookmark this Answer

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Ravi Ashok Dosi
Pulmonologist 10 yrs exp Indore
fibrosis is a term referred to for permanent and irreversible lung thickening and is one of the most difficult coditions to treat,  it's managed properly by taking rest , allopathic medicines and pulmonary rehabilitation
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?