Chest congestion
At very first I had a stomach pain and loose motion. It continued for two days. Followed by it, I had an headache which continued for a day. Then it started to have a dryness in my throat. After that the chest congestion and cough formed up. Right now the chest congestion and cough is still there and all other came to normal, but occurs sometimes. What should I do?

Dr. Amruth Sindhu
Pulmonologist 7 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi. I understand your concerns. it might be a viral infection try steam inhalation and warm salt water gargling. If cough persists for more than 10 days. Then better consult a pulmonologist. Hope your questions were answered. thanks.