chest-icon

Chest and back pain

Hello, My brother is facing some issue with his health. He is 24 years old. Earlier diagnosed with anxiety disorder. History : He had panic attacks and later diagnosed with anxiety disorder. This was around May 2014. Current: Apart from anxiety, he started to feel pain in his back for quite a long time. 2 months approx. Every time he wake up in the morning, he complain about it. But few days earlier he said he was having chest pain after he was up in the morning. He said his chest feel like a very stiff thing, sort of rock solid you might say. And then he started having this pain every morning. Some more symptoms: Fatigue, dizziness, lots of sweat in the back of his head whenever he feels uncomfortable. Can you pleaee advise what might be causing this? I mean he doesn't feel the pain all day, sometimes it's twice of thrice a day or sometime it's one time in two or three day. But it mostly happens when he wake up in the morning. All the pain.

Doctor Answers (1) on Chest and back pain

Dr. Pallavi Mehta Mumbai | General Physician
Hello Dear, Considering all the symptoms of your brother, it can be incurred that he might be suffering from what is called as depression. We run an organization named "Help me" which is specifically for people suffering from depression and other similar disorders. You can contact us, we will be able to help your brother.