#ChennaiRainsHelp Skin rash due to water

I have a red rash on my feet which were in prolonged contact with water. Now they're dry, but I have a rash. I need to know what to do in this situation. Please help
views-icons 25 Views Bookmark this Answer

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

hello there. just keep your feet dry and clean that will be enough. if it still doesn't subside, you can apply metrogyl-p ointment. and flucos ointment. regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?