#ChennaiRainsHelp pulmnaryedema&abnrml ecg
Severe chest congestion, diagnosied as pulmonary edema. Todays ECG is also abnormal. Which specialist shud i consult ? Pulmonologist / Cardio ?
88 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Sharat Honnatti
Consultant Physician 15 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi, its a emergency condition please reach to the hospital at the earliest, you need inpatient care.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.