Change in the breast size
I'm facing the problem of change in my left Breast size since more Dan 6 months but I noticed later.. . I dint take it seriously as I thought may be because of heavy weight as my weight is 63kg around... But now itz iritating me.. I became concerned wen I came to knw the 1st symptoms of breast cancer is Change in the size of breast.. kindly help..

Dr. Harisha N L

Hi there I understand your concern...considering your history it may be due to sebaceous cyst,fibroadenoma,malignancy,abscess...etc....so detailed clinical examination and evaluation is needed...you may also require Investigations like ultrasound, mammogram etc...Consult nearest surgeon they will do the needful.
Dr. Ameet Thakkar
General Physician 29 yrs exp Mumbai

Get a Sono-Mammo of both breasts done with a radiologist and consult a surgeon with your repports