Chances for HIV
Hi there, I had physical contact with only one married woman for 4 times ,3 years back without a condom. Is any chances of attack HIV due to this contact with no protection? As I don't feel any type of HIV symptom till the time.

Dr. Swarup Kumar Ghosh
General Physician 23 yrs exp Kolkata

Hi flow the doctor.
Dr. Tanoy Bose
General Physician 13 yrs exp Kolkata
😂 what reminded you to seek the advice after 4 years? Anyway, the lady should be HIV negative. If so, chances of contracting the virus is zero. Further, check your HIV status. Contracting HIV does not mean that you should have symptoms. If your HIV status is negative, be assured that you had a close call.