Cervical pAin
My mom has been suffering from a severe pain starting from below the ears to straight up to the head...she has that pain & also high Bp (200)but didn't feel the effect of bp. Is that cervical or what or if it is then wat to do?

Hello, I understand your feeling and also I understand your concern towards your mother. Since you have said that she has pain at the base of ear and also you have told that she had high blood pressure values. But I would say that the headache was because of the increased blood pressure and it looks like classical headache because of blood pressure hike. Just take her to a nearby hospital for further evaluation. Thank you