Cervical injury-spasticty
My dad had cervical injury. He has lot of spasticity. He can walk 150-200 mtrs with support. Also, he has bowel & bladder issues. Does any system of alternative medicine has cure for nerve regeneration with documented patients. Also, can it help in my dad's case. We've tried many alternative medicine claims-not helpful
23 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

Hello there. I'm afraid you will need the help of a orthopedician and a spine surgeon. They will be able to help you well. Regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?