Cereberal ataxia
Unstable walking,slurry speech,handwriting problem body weakness left brain paining Problem in climbing steps
100 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

Hello.well you need to be examined by a neurologist as you have all the neurological symptoms...first we also need to get a mri done so as to see for any infarct or bleed or any lesion...consult a need to be examined..thank you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?