immune-system-icon
CBC Report
Im having fever from last three days. Pain in legs. I did few tests today. Can somebody help me out with the attched report. Also what is yhe optimal platelets count?

Hello... Normal value of platelet is given there itself It's between 1.5 to 4 lakh... Your dengue antigen antibody test also came negative ... It could be some other viral infection like infleunza .. Take rest, have nutritious food, drink lot of water.. .. Fever may come down in one or two days... Consult general physician once with report...