Catrac in left eye
My father is having catrac problem. could you please assist me best place for its treatment in Hyderabad.
73 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Chethan R S
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now
Hi, you can visit any nearby ophthalmologist they will do the needful. The definitive management for senile cataract is lens extraction.  Treatment options for cataract includes Phacoemulsification, ICCE, ECCE....
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.