Cant maintain erection
Hello team, This is a really embarrassing situation for me. I have been suffering with loose erection n less semen quantity. Recently during intercourse i lost erection twice and had to manually stroke my penis to get the erection back n continue with the intercourse. Also i have stopped getting morning erection.

Dr. Hithysh BM
erection failure may be psychological factors....or thrombosis of the blood vessels supplying the penis....or problem in parasympathetic nervous system which is very essential for erection kinsdly consult psychiatrist and surgeon for further investigation and treatment.