Can rosacia cause cancer
I am having problem of rosacia which is skin condition where it creates acne like pimples and other defects on facial skin and read somewhere that it can extend to some type of cancer if left untreated for long time. Am I in trouble ? should I get tests ? Rosacia is not much more known disease in india so getting right treatment is very costly as well as not easy.

Acne Rosasea is a benign condition.It may ,on long term,lead to Rhinophyma.this is rare and a benign coondition.It can be corrected by surgical repair.