Can i have Duphaston tablet?
Hello Dr. I had done with pregnancy urine test & it was negative. So my Dr. Suggested me to have "Duphaston" 10mg tablet. Is that ok? My periods are 7 days late.

DO BETA HCG investigation if positive you can continue otherwise no need.

I will advice for blood test Beta HCG which will be helpful for confirming pregnancy. For more confirmation after 7 days pregnancy can be confirmed through Ultrasound. For any other query u can call me at my contact no. Eight Seven Six Five Six Two Six Three Three Zero.