Can i get effected by hiv
Hi doctor ... i just did sex with a girl last week and during that my condom ruptured and it gone unprotected for 4-5 secs ... i was having diarrhea before sex and i am still having diarrhea and also 2 nose bleedings in two days ... may be diarrhea is due to my chicken intake or other food items which causes it are those the symptoms of HIV??? can i be effected with HIV??

Hello, diarrhea could be due to some other reason as you told , one will not get symptoms soon after having unprotected sex . HIv has window period, moreover chance of HiV infection through sexual contact is 0.01 percent ,that's very less, you need counselling on this issue ,consult counsellor in govt hospital.
Bhaskar R
Family Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore
It is highly unlikely that you have been infected, though theoretically there is a very very slim chance. Get yourself tested after 12 weeks.