Can' t take food properly

After operation at his pelvis he in now undergoing imitinib tab from 9 months. But some day ago he was well but now through the couple of week he cannot take food properly, he feel some pain on his abdomen and his stool is not coming properly. His belly is slight bulging. He also feel breathing trouble while walking on the street. Please help where I need to appoint him for this and what should I do.

Doctor Answers (2) on Can' t take food properly

Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello, We understand his problem and his current health status. According to you he is on chemotherapy for intestinal neoplasm. And he is been consistently on imitinab for 9 months. Chemotherapeutic drug way toxic to the body and their effect would be to far extant in the body if the consumer. They loose their appetite, they get lean, and their bodily function alter. So have a follow up with the oncologist you consulted before. Thank you
Anindya Mukherjee Kolkata | Consultant Physician
For what is he taking IMATINIB? kindly clarify or consult a MD MEDICINE PHYSICIAN