Burns due to boling water

I burnt my leg because bowling water spill over my leg What type of doctor to consult?
views-icons 47 Views 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 2 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

Hello, I hope you're not in too much of pain. If it is severe then you need to consult a general surgeon and if it's not deep consult a general physician. Take care
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?