Burning sensationat SKULL

Dear Doctor i have burning sensation at back of my skull as soon as i ejaculate i get burning sensation at back of my head . Also i am taking medicine for anxiety Mitocnet 15 mg with out which i cannot sleep. I was done MRI and Report is normal. I am very much concerned about this issue and also went to neuro surgeon he said there is no problem. But still the burning sensation is not resolved.

Doctor Answers (1) on Burning sensationat SKULL

Dr. Deepali S. Ajinkya Mumbai | General Physician
Hello As the MRI report is normal, most likely it may be those sensations which may occur in some individuals after ejaculation as body temperature naturally rises. Also anxiety makes us over sensitive to any health conditions. We call it anxiety 'Superscanner' In which slight deviation to our routine sensations, mind takes it as alarming. But this is a false alarm. We need to understand this false alarm system and calm down . If you learn some relaxation techniques then it will be really useful. Most of all along with anxiety medicines please do some therapy sessions to understand what exactly this anxiety is and what it does to you, how it's related to thoughts and how you can control it. I am sure your medicines will also get under control along with other health issues with this. Take care myminstitute.com