Bulge on chestbone
My hubby has small bulging not exactly lump on chestbone ie just below collarbone centre of chest bone top he gets pain sometimes when we press also while sneezing coughing hes getg pain is it necessary to take immediate action he can wait for some moretime as he gets relief tkg painkiller.
53 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Sunil Kumar. V
General Surgeon 8 yrs exp Bangalore
U have to consult a surgeon. He'll examine and let u know the details. The pain on cough n sneeze require early consultation.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?