Bulge in scal, Painful
Hi, I am a software programmer. As the day progress, I develop a bulge in scalp causing fatigued and pain. As and when bulge is there I can't concentrate and just want to take rest. Bulge developes when I work with more concentration. Basically when brain is involved. No problem when I play for longer hours. I had head injuries in childhood in same and nearby parts. When I rest, bulge reduces therefore pain also reduce and I feel fresh. When there is bulge, I feel pain in eyes also. Sometimes dizziness for couple of seconds. Please help. What it could be?
39 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician 3 yrs exp Mandya
Hello, I think just you are feeling like having bulge when you are working, and you have not iven any details about what type of head injury you had previously. We need to get some physical examination and some details need to be asked to come to proper conclusion. If you are just feeling all these then you need to consult a psychiatrist ,because all you need is just counselling.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.