Bulge in scal, Painful

Hi, I am a software programmer. As the day progress, I develop a bulge in scalp causing fatigued and pain. As and when bulge is there I can't concentrate and just want to take rest. Bulge developes when I work with more concentration. Basically when brain is involved. No problem when I play for longer hours. I had head injuries in childhood in same and nearby parts. When I rest, bulge reduces therefore pain also reduce and I feel fresh. When there is bulge, I feel pain in eyes also. Sometimes dizziness for couple of seconds. Please help. What it could be?

Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician Mandya
Hello, I think just you are feeling like having bulge when you are working, and you have not iven any details about what type of head injury you had previously. We need to get some physical examination and some details need to be asked to come to proper conclusion. If you are just feeling all these then you need to consult a psychiatrist ,because all you need is just counselling.