Budd chiari syndrome
Sir/madam, He has a budd chiari syndrome, first had a jaundice so we take him to hospital they told BCS, so they said this is not a situation to do the operation means some type of pipes they keep for transfer of blood through veins, for that situation have to wait and have a blood problem of JAk2, we are continuing the medicine from 3 years. We want to know whether this is this the correct treatment and waiting for a symptoms like blood vomiting stomach pain? Is it the correct CMC VELLORE TAMILNADU Hospital for this BCS?
32 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

Hello there. Cmc Vellore is a very good hospital don't doubt it's capability. I suggest you consult another gastroenterologist with the reports for clearing your doubt. All the best. Regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?