Bruises over left side
Over the past few weeks I have been getting large purple bruises over my left breast, stomach and thigh. They appear out of no where, I have not been injuries but they are big purple bruises that are very warm and the left side of my abdomen has a sharp pain. I have also missed my period by 5 days, what could it be?

Dr. Harsha
Hi there...I can understand your concern. It would have been better if you had posted a photo of the lesion. From what you are describing, it could be ecchymoses. Ecchymoses occur due to some trauma or platelet/clotting factor disorders. You will also require detailed clinical examination and further investigations. So kindly consult a general physician for further evaluation.

How to get rid of bruises