Throughout the year my son had the problem of cough & cold. Whenever he sneezes or cough we give them asthalin and budecot inhalers. Please suggest remedy so that we can avoid to give him the steroids.
70 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Hi. I understand your concerns. it's better that he undergoes pulmonary function test if he is more than 6 year to get a proper assessment of the same. consult a pulmonologist for the same. If you are from bangalore you can consult me at my clinic at hebbal kempapura. Details are given in practo. Hope your questions were answered. Thanks.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.