Broncholitis
Throughout the year my son had the problem of cough & cold. Whenever he sneezes or cough we give them asthalin and budecot inhalers. Please suggest remedy so that we can avoid to give him the steroids.

Hi. I understand your concerns. it's better that he undergoes pulmonary function test if he is more than 6 year to get a proper assessment of the same. consult a pulmonologist for the same. If you are from bangalore you can consult me at my clinic at hebbal kempapura. Details are given in practo. Hope your questions were answered. Thanks.