Blood is coming out from three month.I hopitilized under renowned pulmonary expert but not getting any thinking to come Banglore.. Can any one suggest me best pulmonologist ...please very very urgent.
views-icons 31 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Amruth Sindhu
Pulmonologist 7 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi. I understand your concerns. The best option to control bleeding due to bronchiectsis after controlling infection would be bronchial artery embolization done by very few radiology centre s. Hope your questions were answered. thanks.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?