Breathlessness
I keep feeling short of breath very often. I feel the need to inhale large amount of air every few seconds, even when I am sitting idle. It has been happening for the past one month. I would appreciate if someone could help me out with this. Thanks!

Hi, based upon ur clinical symptoms breathlessness may be due to asthma, there are many causes for the shortness of breath. one of the most common cause is asthma. Avoid contact with allergens, quit smoking..kindly consult ur physician for further evaluation..