Breathing problem

We have met many doctors but my father did not get relief. My father having breathing problem and doctors prescribed him budde forte or salbair neomaliser and omes dsr, hosto cycline, deriphyline, is this problem realted to lungs or not and doctors said it is seasonal problem. We have cbc blood test report and it is ok
views-icons 72 Views Bookmark this Answer

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Amruth Sindhu
Pulmonologist 7 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹200 for 24 hrs

Hi. I understand your concerns. He will need to undergo a detailed examination and investigations like chest x ray to look for infection. and other things. Better consult a pulmonologist for the same. if you are from bangalore you can consult me at my clinic at hebbal kempapura. Details are given in practo website. Hope your questions were answered. thanks.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/2 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?