Breathing problem
Feeling hard to breathe from last 3-4 days. I m having a bit of blocked nose and sometimes sneezing due to which I am feeling uneasy and feel difficulty in sleeping at night. I am also having nasal septum issue. Kindly advise some solution.

Dr. Amruth Sindhu
Pulmonologist 7 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi. I understand your concerns. You might be having allergic rhinitis and asthma. You will need to undergo a detailed examination. Try stem inhalation. But better to get evaluated by a pulmonologist. If you are from bangalore you can consult me at my clinic at hebbal kempapura. Details are given in practo. Hope your questions were answered. Thanks.