Breath problame
Few weeks back I had a breathing problamre after I suffered acidity, then day by day it disappeared, but from last 2-3 days, I am also feeling the same, like I need to take breath deeply to compensate the shortage. Remind you that I am a bit fatty. Is it alarming? I also have a habit of smoking cigerrate daily 4-5piece

hello. your cigarette seems to be causing this problem. suggest you to quit smoking and eat healthy and indulge in some physical activity to reduce weight. for further help, consult a pulmonologist. regards