Brain tumor/cancer

I have a small tumor like thing on my left skull which is palpable. It doesn't pain but i get head ache in that side but not often only 1-2 times a month. Also the tumor is from 1 year nearly not increasing or decreasing in size
views-icons 115 Views 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

hello there. tumor would be the wrong word to describe what you have. it's a swelling it could be hard or soft swelling. you need to be examined, it could be sebaceous cyst or lipoma etc. it can easily be removed by surgery. therefore suggest you to meet a surgeon. regards

Hi, If a brain tumor is diagnosed, relieving symptoms remains an important part of your care and treatment. This may also be called symptom management, palliative care, or supportive care. Talk with your health care team about symptoms you experience, including any new symptoms or a change in symptoms.