Brain related problem

2 days before,My brother suddenly felt that he was unable to speak.He felt his left leg & hands very less weighed compare to right ones.After Ct scan in report we get, "SMALL CALCIFIED FAINT PERIPHERALLY ENHANCING LESION IN TH E REGION OF ANTERIOR FALX WITH MILD PERILESIONAL EDEMA IN ADJACENT LEFT FRONTAL LOBE.-? Inflammatory granuloma"... Please ensure...What does it mean,sir.

Doctor Answers (2) on Brain related problem

DR .V.HARI PRASAD Chittoor | General Physician
visit neurologist.inflamatory granuloma: any bacteria or other organism ,foreign body causes damage in the brain the body and defence mechanism of our try to kill them results in inflammatory granuloma.it is between the human body and external bacteria or others .if human body is stronger the body defence will kill bacterial.if external organisms are strong they will cause damge to the body .to kill the strong external organisms we need drugs,injections and surgery depending on the partof he body involved.
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. 

I can understand your concern. 
Its all medical terms which i cannot explain to you because it involves anatomy. But in simple terms, its like a swelling there in a certain area of the brain.
Kindly consult a neuro physician in person for further evaluation and management. 
He will do the needful.
Best regards.
Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Bangalore.