Brain Nervous

Last 6 to 7years back I'm suffering with left hand wrest,left palm&left leg bottom of the foot little bit burning sensation, and also left side forehead ache, Then Iwent to Cardiologist for check up, & he was examined my E. C. G, ECHO, TMT, Reports said that there is small hole in one valve, but there is no relation with your above said syntms, you better consult NEUORO PHYSICIAN, Then I consult NEUORO PHYSICIAN, and he said that to get my CT SCAN REPORT, After seeing my above said report both cardiologist, & NEUORO PHYSICIAN wrote some tablets & I am using it & now I am taking medication from above said both the Doctors time to time, At this juncture for last 6 months I am also got wrest at left tip of the tongue & the same was reported to doctor & using medicines.

Doctor Answers (1) on Brain Nervous

Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hi..... Treatment goals are to manage the condition causing your neuropathy and to relieve symptoms. If your lab tests indicate no underlying condition, your doctor might recommend watchful waiting to see if your neuropathy improves..... Follow the instructions given by your Neurologist.....