Brain hemorrhage
My father had brain hemorrhage 4 day ago, he is still in icu n doctors r saying dat dere is condition of wait n watch. Plz tell me how much time it take to recover as my father is a dibeatic n present condition is stable n he is in sense. But his right parts r paralyzed. Kindly tell abput this.

hey, its difficult to consult on message about condition of patient in ICU , it take time for resolving till then have to wait , paralysis cannot be reversed it can be managed with physiotherapy, since you said he s alert and active prognosis can be better