Bones and muscles
Swelling in paw It is from last 6 months that my paw is disfigured and paining.I have reached to nearby hospitals they said that you have no problem just heat paw with hot heating pad or with cool ice. This swelling is because my scooter fell on my feet. They consulted for x-ray. But no problem was found in x-ray. But nowadays it is going out of controll. Day by day the pain and swelling is increasing. So plzz help me for this problem. I am no longer able to walk due to pain

Dr. Ajit Kumar (PT)
Physiotherapist 23 yrs exp Ranchi
Your descriptions is not so clear,anyway if there is no bony injury then might be ligament or soft tissue injury, you need proper assessment by Physiotherapist After assessment they will plan your treatment .