Bone Dislocate
In the year 2012 I had met an accident where Old navicular # treated with cancellous screw. Due to joint spanning nature of the screw there is evidence of degenerative change on mid tarsal joints. But now pain is arising at the time of walking.what to do?
16 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

Hello.. You can take analgesics for temporary relief but I would suggest you to consult an orthopaedician and take opinion
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?