Boils, furuncles, Carbunc
Hello sir. I get boils in under arms near private area very often i even consulted many doctors for this prob. They would suggest me some tabs after the course is completed i again get it again. I even checked on net about this. This occurs only where i have hairs please let me know what do i have to do to get rid of this. And im bit healthy also weighing around 105kg and height is 6.1

Dr. Rajashekhar

hello it may be due to furunculosis consult a dermatologist and decide bye

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  It may be a infection of the hair follicles which is called folliculitis. I cannot be sure about what it is unless i see it. As of now, clean the area regularly with warm water and apply t-bact ointment for 10 days. If it still persists, consult a dermatologist in person for further evaluation and management.  Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain.