Body pain.

She has faced problem last 6 month. She had taken medicine and check up also. When she is taking breath her neck, back side is pain and her ESR level is 60* SO plz advice to me what should i give her..

Doctor Answers (3) on Body pain.

Amal Mandal Kolkata | Homeopath
Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 7th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Kolkata | Homeopath
  I should not make any suggestion like others without proper case taking along with investigation which is required for homoeopathic characterized  ,& individualised treatment for each individual patients .
As two  individuals  are not alike.

So you may contact through email abanm@rediffmail to get my no

Hello.Thank you for your query. Can you share name of medicines she was advised. Are there any other investigations done like X-Ray? Is there any other specific aggravating factor except breathing? What was the diagnosis mentioned by the treating doctor? Get back to me with the information so that I can help you better.Meanwhile she can try hot water fomentation or spray for her problem.Also she should avoid sitting and standing in same position for long.Maintain a erect posture while sitting and support it with pillow.Awaiting your reply. Have a healthy day