That is problem occurred in the face and hands,,symptoms are small bobbles on face and hands,and create a pain
views-icons 43 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Im not sure what bobbles even mean. Kindly use a proper term ehich can be understood by all. And also, for understanding skin conditions, seeing them is very important.  So it would be better if you even add a picture of what you are having. Also you could consult with a dermatologist in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?