Blue spot after bloodtest
Yesterday i went through a blood test but today i saw a big blue dark spot around the area from where the blood had taken out. Its the first time i have seen that. Though its not paining and don't feel any uneasiness for this. Is this a cause of concern? Will it go automatically or i need to consult someone of report to the concern authority. I have attached a photo regarding the same.. Please guide me

Dr. Vikram Sagar T.V
General Physician 12 yrs exp Madurai
There's no cause for concern here. Just relax, it should improve with time. No action is required.