Bloop Pressure
Dear Doctors- I am really scared when I am asked to check my BP most of the times my BP hovers between 120/80 to 130/80. But at times when I have to get my BP checked I get real panicky and my BP shows a reading of 140/100, 130/90 or 140/90.. if I get that checked again it tapers down.. my dr has suggested that I need to monitor my BP for 2-3 days. How do I overcome this problem of panicking.. I am afraid that my dr will suggest me to take BP medicines.. pls suggest.. I have a thyroid disorder(hyper). I take BETACAP TR 40mg and Neomercazole 10 my once a day

Dr. Harisha N L

You are in pre hypertensive stage...you should fallow strict diet and exercise.... avoid junk foods,carbohydrates like rice etc,avoid oily foods,salt items,packed foods,pickles etc...add proteins and fibre rich foods to your diet with green tea,green leafy vegetables, fruits...do regular exercise at least 2 hours a day....be in regular fallow up with your physician they will guide you further.