BLOOD PRESSURE
Since May 2015 taking AmlopresTL on Dr.advice.B.P then 105/155.Now between 70_80 &105_115.Continue or change

Hello there. I can understand your concern. Hypertension is a condition in which the patient needs to continue the medicines life long. The medicines which you are taking are keeping the Blood Pressure in control. Once you stop the medicines your blood pressure will again go up. Now your blood pressure is under best control. Continue the same medicines as you are taking. No need to change. If you find that your medicines are expensive, you can ask your doctor to prescribe you a cheaper alternative. I hope I have answered your question. BEST regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.
Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician Mandya
Hello, if your is undercontrol when you are on this medicine then no need to change the medicine. You should continue. 115 and 80 under medicine is very good control falling below that range could cause giddiness, or light-headedness when you get up from sitting position in that case either you should decrease the dose of Medicine or you may have to stop it. If you experience this consult your doctor.