Blood not clotting
Question for my dad... He is 54yr old He is diabetic,which is normal.. Problem:- 1)He gets sometime(in a month) nose bleeding 2)Joint pains 3)his blood isn't clotting - This is the major problem arised today.. We are dam worried as we heard there is no cure for this blood clotting Plz suggest

Dr. B. M. Lava

Sir, Is he on any medication. Did he have any bleeding tendencies before. He requires blood investigations. Get back to me.
Dr. Manju Lihala

Please see a doctor for the bleeding problem don't go by what you have heard from someone .