Blister arround d anus

This is sort of an embarrassing question...Recently I found out that there is something unusual just outside of my anus. It has grown like a pea. When I touch it, it is sort of hard but smooth, and it hurts a bit. What should I do? Is this a piles? I have this problem and embarrassed to go to doctor. Please advice.
views-icons 51 Views Bookmark this Answer

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

Hello there. I can understand your concern. Are you also having constipwtion? Is there blood in stools? Why are you embarrassed? You need to consult a general surgeon regarding this. We cannot be sure of what it is unless we examine it. So you will have to consult a general surgeon for further examination, evaluation and management of the same. Best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?