Blister arround d anus
This is sort of an embarrassing question...Recently I found out that there is something unusual just outside of my anus. It has grown like a pea. When I touch it, it is sort of hard but smooth, and it hurts a bit. What should I do? Is this a piles? I have this problem and embarrassed to go to doctor. Please advice.

Hello there. I can understand your concern. Are you also having constipwtion? Is there blood in stools? Why are you embarrassed? You need to consult a general surgeon regarding this. We cannot be sure of what it is unless we examine it. So you will have to consult a general surgeon for further examination, evaluation and management of the same. Best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.