Bleeding from head

My mother just fell and her head crashed on the wall, after which she had bleeding. Now the bleeding has stopped , what should be my next steps and which specialist should I consult?
views-icons 43 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Bleeding from head

doctor profile image
J. V. SRUJAN Visakhapatnam | General Physician
Falls in the elderly is somethibg ti be evaluated as we have to find out the reason. Assuming that your mother is an elderly person, she will require a Plain CT scan to rule out any bleeding/ fracture/ contusions along with a basic metabolic panel and a neurological exam.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?