Bladderwrack Indian Name
Could somebody tell me Indian / Ayurvedic name of bladderwrack and dose for it? I have had issues with urine flow & prostate relaxation. Had taken consultation from a urologist in the past but the Alfoo pill given had side effects like sinus, immunity issue etc. My prostate size is fine acc to reports.

Hello,bladder wrack contain iodine ,it is not usually recommend because It may contain high concentrations of iodine, which could cause or worsen some thyroid problems. Prolonged, high intake of dietary iodine is linked with goiter and increased risk of thyroid cancer.There are other medicines which decreases blood flow to prostate and shrink its size.Consult general surgeon